Friday, October 23, 2009

Things I love

Ok, you win. You people are way smarter than my husband and me... John Dickson did in fact make police cars at school. I appreciate the guesses of "croissants with little candies" and "boats"... these make me feel better about my lack of guessing skills. Why they go through the trouble to make police cars or other pieces or artwork that I know John Dickson himself has little to do with is beyond me, because THIS is what I love. Love, love, love, love, love. So, the floor is open, guess away? What do you think it is? Haha, just kidding. If I know John Dickson, I'm pretty sure this is chicken nuggets and backflips.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I was going to guess sheep on the previous picture, but then when I saw other people had guessed police cars I decided not to put sheep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say polar bears...

    ReplyDelete