Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello

Amanda here. I thought google had accidently removed the tab that lets me change the actual layout of the blog. I wondered how they even did it. I finally figured out today that I had to be signed in as Adam, the primary account. Google, I apologize.

Hopefully things will start improving around here! I'm working on it.

In other news, John Dickson is back at school today. After a day of nothing but cuddles yesterday, he was back to full steam last night. His fever of 102+ is long gone. Thank goodness!!!! On Sunday we had to take John Dickson out of church because he was too interested in the hand sanitizer in the windows of the sanctuary. I mean, we sanitized his hands about 5 times before we cut him off. We had a good laugh about how he would not be getting sick anytime soon! John Dickson had the last laugh on that one when he woke up sick 3 hours later. Tonight will be our last attempt at Boo in the Zoo... will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment