Monday, October 5, 2009

More on the Pumpkin Patch

Because this dumb blog will not let me post more than 5 pictures at a time, you are subjected to multiple posts that will now be out of order, just to get a glimpse of John Dickson at the pumpkin patch. That's dedication on your part and on mine. Check out John Dickson in the mini maze.















We later went through the big corn maze, but turns out I am in a family of cheaters, and we cut through not only corn, but also sunflowers, to get to the pumpkin patch. I was really afraid the corn cops would catch us (they really call themselves that), but we made it. Thank goodness.

Did I mention the farm animals?
















How about the giant slide that nearly killed me?















And of course, John Dickson found his perfect pumpkin.
















So we buried him in a big box of grain.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you see a box of grain, you bury a child. Makes sense.
    Anyway I have never been to a pumpkin patch either. How fun!

    ReplyDelete