Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh its bad... so bad...

Remember this? It was our perfect Charlie Brown pumpkin. Pumpkin carving is a big deal in our house! First, I got in trouble for inviting people over for a pumpkin carving party... apparently this is a sacred and exclusive family event... then there was the hour long debate on what our pumpkin should be this year. This was basically how the end of the conversation went:

Adam: I want to do a pac man ghost, but I'm not sure how an outline would work
Me: I think it could work
Adam: Yeah, we'll just have to make little bridges to hold it together
Me: Definitely

Pumpkin carving commenced...

Adam: I'm not doing this very well... can you take over?
Me: Sure

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia came on...

10 minutes passed...

Adam: What the heck are you doing?!?!?






















It's true... I ruined our beautiful pumpkin. The outline idea was sooo much better than my interpretation of eyes hanging by bridges. We'll be lucky if any kids are allowed to trick or treat at the house with the male anatomy pumpkin...

Oh well, at least this little dude had fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment