Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09!!

John Dickson had his very first trip to the pumpkin patch this year... and as far as I know, it was my very first trip too! We (read: I) were on a quest for the biggest most beautiful Charlie Brown pumpkin. You know me... I get excited and make quick decisions... like a child picking out a puppy. So at first glance, you can understand why I thought this pumpkin might just be the one.







And then, just like that, a little kid tried to steal it from me. I thought it was going to be an all out brawl, until I saw this one gleaming in the distance:





But on our way back out of the pumpkin patch, we discovered the one. The real "one." The best pumpkin in the whole patch... the Charlie Brown pumpkin. So we took a picture with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment