Friday, August 28, 2009

Update


Where to begin...
Ah yes. Last night's bath. John Dickson was getting his extra thorough bath last night after his dinner of barbeque sauce fingers. He was so gross after we left dinner with his godmother Katy at Copper River, he stripped down in the parking lot and rode home wearing nothing but a diaper and my clemson hat. His head swims in it, but its pretty stinking cute. (As an aside, he now has a flashy Clemson shirt to sport with his oversized hat... thanks Aunt Katy :-) ) So, I strip him down, only to find that he has a big bite mark in the middle of his back. Defenseless... he was completely defenseless... toddlers are vicious little people!! Aaanyway... John Dickson is getting his scrub down when he discovers the shower curtain liner. It's sort of see through, but not really... so he mushes his face in it and I meet him on the other side. He thinks this is HILARIOUS. And tries to grab my hand through the curtain and push the curtain aside to hear me say "peek a boo". He laughs so hard that he falls on his belly in the water, but doesn't care. Then he stands up, smiles at me, and Ive got my hand on his belly, which is kind of where it stays in his hyper baths. His little stomach muscles tighten, and before I can snatch him out... "plop". Yep, he pooed in the bath. I snatch him out just in time to hear a second "plop"... this time on the floor. I cleaned it up, and thought longingly of my teenage years when I would leave some nasty surprises I found at Frankie's Fun Park for Adam when his shift started in 30 minutes. I've grown up, haven't I? Love you Ad.

Here's John Dickson on his daddy/JD adventure to the children's museum. tbn ftgvtfvgbv b b b.n. That was a short typing interlude by John Dickson himself... I don't think John Dickson was too crazy about it, as it was incredibly crowded (so I hear). But he would love to go back sometime soon and check out Grandma Betty's Farm, I'm sure!






There was much more to this post, but someone deleted it... Until next time...


Note the pajama/shoes combo. Every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment