Thursday, August 13, 2009

As I write this post, John Dickson is (hopefully) napping to gear up for his big back to school bash. Where has he been you ask? Well, at school. Did real school start back you ask? Well, no.. Why then is John Dickson having a back to school party? I guess the answer is... why not? What I wouldn't give for Foothills to take pictures and post them online, password protected of course ;-) John Dickson signed up to bring cheese cubes, which I went out at 9:00 last night to buy, and then Adam left at home and rebought again this morning. That's dedication.

Adam's interview at the zoo was Monday and went really well! We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Next week will be my 2nd full week away from John Dickson, as I go to training in Atlanta. Thankfully this time I wont be the only one from work going and I'll get to see my Betsy and Shilpa! And hunt down some fisherman's sandals for John Dickson that sold out in his size online. And I'm sure John Dickson will be frequenting Chick Fil A while I'm gone... its like Adam and John Dickson's "thing". John Dickson gets his own Polynesian sauce and dips his chicken like a big boy! We give him BBQ sauce at home to entice him to eat meat (the kid is like 99% vegetarian!), but he usually just winds up having BBQ fingers (If you are a Friends addict like myself, this is the equivalent of Joey's "peanut butter fingers" where you just dunk your fingers in the jar). Then the meat goes on the floor. Awesome. The kid will down naked carrots, brussels sprouts, okra, peas, cauliflower, corn, zucchini and green beans, but you try to sneak in some pork, fish, chicken, ground beef... floor. The appetite is Adam's, but the food choices are not so much.

Stay tuned for pictures of John Dickson decked out in his bullfrog attire! I'm just on the wrong computer right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment