Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dudes Only

Adam and John Dickson had a "dudes only" weekend when I went to Lauren's bachelorette weekend, and also had a "dudes only" week when I had to go to Atlanta for work. Check out John Dickson digging into his Chick Fil A on his Daddy date. Sidebar: We went to a shower last night for Lauren, and dropped John Dickson off at Katy's. We stopped by Chick Fil A to get that little man a kids meal, and I think I'm being a good mommy by going inside to special order a fruit cup that only has the fruits John Dickson can eat. (He cant chew apples). I come out, get back in car, and we are back on the road when Adam wants to know if I got John Dickson some sauce. I was so concerned about the fruit, I forgot the sauce. I had done the unthinkable and Adam was distraught. I got a big lecture on how to do Chick Fil A "right" and it included the fact that I also forgot to special order a "3 and under" toy and John Dickson wound up with something we couldn't even get him. Last night, I failed miserably as a mommy. Check out his shorts in the last picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment