Sunday, August 30, 2009

I love pictures.

If you have ever been to our house, then you already know... John Dickson is EVERYWHERE. His pictures seem to take up every inch of counter/desk/shelf/wall space. My name is Amanda, and I am addicted to pictures. But that probably has something to do with the subject! I just cant resist that huge grin...























And then of course there was Picture People today...


6 days and counting until Lauren and Jared tie the knot, and John Dickson is the cutest honorary ring bearer ever. And hey, this frame, mat and pictures... they were free. I. Am. Awesome. PS If you are looking to get pictures done anytime soon of your kid/self/pet, let me know. I have some cards for a free sheet. And those cards have the picture of John Dickson at the baby grand. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment