Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Wednesday...

It is officially hump day and the hardest day of the week for me when I am gone :-( I'm going crazy missing my boys, but am not yet close enough to Friday to feel like it wont be much longer. Monday night I had dinner with Betsy and Shilpa, and last night Betsy joined me at Janie and Jack (this is how you know someone is a good friend... visits to Janie and jack with me can be long and grueling... and I didn't even buy anything) and then we picked up Moes and went back to the Moore's to eat, talk, and watch tv. It was as close to being at home as I could have possibly felt without actually being at home. I mean, Moe's, my old next door neighbor, and a dog who IS Bear in a poodle's body? I know Betsy is going to think I'm crazy, but I have to talk about Samson for a minute...

Next to my own, this dog has got to be the coolest dog EVER. He does this thing where he jumps on the couch and sits down at like Edward Cullen speed (yep, I'm a Twilight nerd... yes, I read...). Then he sits up with this perfect posture and just looks at you with the sweetest eyes. And then he nibbles tortilla chips... just like my Bear. I don't think I have missed Bear this much since John Dickson came along... Bear and Samson are 2 of a kind. Except Samson can talk, apparently.

As I had predicted, John Dickson and Adam have already made their trip to Chick Fil A, and I think tomorrow night they are venturing off to the children's museum, as they are doing $2 admission tomorrow night. Im so jealous! Adam said he has been taking lots of pictures, so hopefully those will be up soon.

What Adam did NOT take a picture of, however, was his discovery yesterday morning... he went in to get John Dickson and there he was... in all his glory... stark naked. That little man no longer sleeps in the diaper buff! Apparently he cannot be trusted without pajamas on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment