Friday, April 30, 2010

Peer Pressure

My whole life I swear the world has wanted me to be diabetic. I was tested multiple times as a child, had two of the 1 hour glucose tests with John Dickson, and then had the 1 hour and 3 hour glucose tests with little Henry. 2 super sugary fruit punch drinks, 5 hours of waiting and 6 needles later... no diabetes - whoo hoo!! Now quit testing me!!!!!!!!!!!

No, there are no pictures, because I don't have any on this computer, but expect lots after this weekend - John Dickson's first time at Zoo Tots, the Reedy River Duck Derby, and a low country boil. It's going to be a good weekend. Oh, and lots of ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh the dreaded 3 hour...been there, done that! Congrats on passing! You think they'd find a better way, wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete