Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you thought our house was on John Dickson picture overload...

You ain't seen nothin yet. This is yet another post without pictures, but its better than a post with pictures! This post has a link to a post with pictures that are better than anything I could ever take, especially considering any pictures I took with me in them would have the outstretched arm neck fat. Ew. It's John Dickson's 2 year pictures and I am pretty obsessed.

http://kscphotography.blogspot.com/2010/04/fun-little-family.html

Anne Mama, if you are reading, this is why you have been waiting on your family picture, because Karin is worth the wait!!!

Karin and Dylan rivaled us for the cutest couple senior superlative - I thought they won, but Adam said it was some other couple and I don't have a senior yearbook to do the research, but I thought it was finally our chance to edge them out until Karin had to show up with her cute little pregnant belly. As much as I love pictures, I am actually pretty picky about photographers and their style, and Karin hits it right on the money - fun, natural, not too artsy or modern, and beautiful editing. I highly recommend hunting her down in Baltimore. She was worth getting out of bed for at 6am! And that's saying a lot, considering we never sleep anymore. Ever.

So... fun pictures - check! Jake sent home on DWTS - CHECK!!! A successful day.

3 comments:

  1. Those are SO adorable! The last one is my favorite...he's just so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! I love them!! John Dickson is adorable as always and you are just glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam I am so offended!! We totally won the senior superlative. I am mad at you until further notice. Anyway AMANDA, so glad you like them and I can't wait to send you the rest! I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete