Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 posts in 1 week!

You'll have to forgive the formatting for this post... It's blog (1), Amanda (0).

My old college roommate Leslie came to visit yesterday, along with my dear friend Jessica. We just hung out downtown and got some lunch. Jessica, as always, came armed with her latest find from Janie and Jack (my baby clothes obsession store). Adam and I have decided John Dickson is a terrible judge of character, as he gave Jessica a hard time this trip, and Leslie a hard time last time she came. And of course there was the LONG warming to process with my dad. He'll get there eventually, though. The best part of the whole visit was maybe the puppy John Dickson temporarily adopted. Leslie brought her little mixed breed that I wont attempt to spell. She is maybe 8 pounds? And John Dickson walked her on her leash all over the house and in the yard, instructing her to "come", which was more of an urgent "eh". That dog entertained him for about an hour, no kidding.







Skunk friend from last post:



Aaaand John Dickson playing with some mailing labels.


No comments:

Post a Comment