Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July - Part I

John Dickson
I am told on a regular basis that I could have spit that kid out of my mouth, a saying I have never understood... how exactly would that make a child look more like his mom than the uh, other way? ANYWAY... he has my eyes, my hair (type, not color), my mouth, my coloring, elements of my personality that some would call "temper and stubborness" (I know, its crazy talk), my big ole mouth, and it does appear he just might have some Propst stunted growth in him. There is no question who his mom is. How then, exactly, would one know for sure who his dad is? Other than the eye color and hair color, you would just have to see him eat, of course! I am proud to present (but not quite as proud as his Daddy), John Dickson with his very first ear of corn.
















And the finished product... keep in mind that this is only one side of it.
















We had a blast on the 4th. John Dickson got to participate in his very first parade! He brought up the tail end of the new whitehall parade. At the end of the parade he got to dig in to some Dunkin Donuts munchkins.









Remind you of anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment