Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Help

I was doing a little shopping this weekend when I found this Osh Kosh coat for John Dickson... it's fleece lined, water proof, hooded... and it was a STEAL. But when I got it home, I noticed the tag said it was a girls coat. Then Adam pointed out that the sides are cinched (which I was kinda hoping was just a toddler thing) and that the buttons are on the wrong side (did not realize this was a "thing"). But the colors are definitely not girlie! So, I'm wondering if you can tell me if this coat is in fact a girl's coat, and if it is, if it is worth taking back. If you just saw him in it, would you even notice?

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks like a boys jacket...in fact...I wouldn't even buy that to put on a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like a boys jacket. Girls jackets button on a different side than boys? This is news to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would NEVER put this on a little girl...

    The button thing I knew .. the cinched sides - what does that even mean? Is that supposed to have a corset effect for toddlers? Lets make this 2 year old look like she has a wasteline! Sexy sexy!

    But I vote boy & no one would be any the wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone has enough time on their hands to look at a toddler and freak out that his jacket buttons on the wrong side, they probably don't need to be around children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I was indeed aware of the button rule's existence, since I dont even remember which side is which, I think you are safe.

    ReplyDelete