Saturday, November 7, 2009

Go Tigers!

Today marked an important day for Tiger fans everywhere... it was officially the first home game of the season that did not get poured on... I actually type this before kickoff, so I guess I should say today marked the first tailgate of the season sans rain. Anyway, we finally made it out there with John Dickson. And let me tell you, little people have it SO EASY!!! I google mapped our route today just to get a guess, and it looks like I either pushed that little man, pulled a cooler, or pulled a cooler with that little man on my shoulders 5 miles today... 5 miles on the ever hilly campus of Clemson. But let me also tell you... it was worth it.

John Dickson played a little corn hole... although he also cheated pretty hard core.














He also tried his hand at a little football.


















This is him after JUST throwing the ball.



















He cooled off with a cold refreshment.

















And then he geared up for the big game...


















...just in time to go home to take a nap.

John Dickson was a great sport all day, and I think his first real tailgating experience was a success. The only downside would be that he lost his beloved dinosaur and a blankie in the process. :-( It also might surprise you that John Dickson was NOT interested in the food at the tailgate. Good weather, good friends, good food, and home sweet home of Clemson. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment