Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Ella Boo!!!!

When we were having babies, I desperately hoped for boys. I mean, I wanted two boys for as long as I can remember. On the flip side of that though is that I also desperately wanted nieces. Precious little girls to buy things for, to later take to get our nails done, or to do other girly things. Turns out, I am obsessed with this child:



Who wouldn't be? We had the pleasure of celebrating her 2nd birthday with her, Minnie Mouse style. Get ready for several posts on this, because I took about 100 pictures.

Everything was adorable at her party, from the decorations to the food to the coloring and music tables. The boys had an absolute blast!



The Hen with his precious Mickey Mouse ears.



Having fun at the coloring table.



Ella was excited to open her presents!



John Dickson maybe was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment