Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ella's Birthday - Part II

Side note 1: Ella get's called "Ella Boo" a lot. John Dickson has now started Henry "Henry Boo" and referring to himself as "John Dickson Boo." Pretty cute.
Side note 2: In the spirit of the Minnie Mouse party, Henry has started to say "Oh Toodles!" and oh my goodness is it my favorite thing he has done to date.

A few more party pictures:

Blowing out her candle!



Enjoying her cake.



After the cake, the party moved out back for the munchkins to play.




John Dickson turned this thing over no less than 3 times. He's skilled like that.



Hard to believe it's John Dickson's birthday turn again, and so soon! These babies just keep getting older. As John Dickson told me just this week, "it's going to take many weeks, but I'm going to grow up!" Sad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment