Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sleepover!

I'm beginning to think that people get annoyed with me. I have this somewhat annoying habit of asking people (daycare teachers, neighbors, etc) if they babysit. But then I never call them. In theory it just sounds so nice - get a babysitter, go to a nice dinner, see a movie, go do nothing... But when it comes down to it, I am extremely particular (paranoid, whatevs) about who watches our kids. So to add to our growing list of perks of moving to the area, we get to trade off sleepover nights with Erin and Jason. Ahhh dinner, movie, AND peace of mind. Love it. And double bonus - when Ella comes over, the kiddos all entertain each other!

Just a few sweet shots from one of our nights:







John Dickson may have been slightly annoyed that I was taking pictures while he was watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment