Saturday, January 22, 2011

Make it Stop!!

I know, Christmas has been over for a month, and I've just posted about 15 posts... all about Christmas. I suggest you minimize the blog for the next week or so and rejoin us when we are finally in 2011. In the meantime, I've still got 2 more Christmases to cover! First up: Christmas at Bobbie's.

We headed to Bobbie's house the day after Christmas to celebrate with Adam's extended family. There was more delicious food and more present opening and we had a great time seeing everybody. I think this was a first for us at Christmas - we always spend Christmas with family, but not usually with so many people at the same time. We had a lot of fun, but poor Henry was ignored the entire time...




Cant you tell?

Anyway, John Dickson was nearing his post-Christmas crash, but he managed to hold it together. Not hard when you get some awesome Elmo toys :-)



Ella just hung out:



Ba dum chee. Here all week people.

Maybe Ella just doesn't get my sense of humor. She looks a bit underwhelmed.



So I hate to ask people to pose for pictures, so I usually don't. But then later I find a camera full of pictures of people under 3 feet tall (No, not my extended family, my kids and my niece) and I realize I missed out on all the people I didnt want to make pose for my lens. I'm really gonna work on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment