Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bonding Extravaganza: Wednesday

Bonding week may or may not have fallen apart yesterday... Adam didn't have to go to work until 1, so John Dickson and I went to the library for some thing that I thought was yesterday, but was actually today. Did we make it today? You'll just have to wait for the Thursday post to find out.

I know, that's just cruel.

No, we didn't make it.

We did go and get some books though. I got 4 cookbooks in hopes of some new recipes I can make ahead - suggestions are welcome. Anyhoo, that about summed up our day, with the exception of a trip to the grocery store to get some new potty candy.

There was one other thing... I had just finished folding clothes and went to put away John Dickson's clothes. I left John Dickson alone on the couch with Henry's clothes, and when I came back, he was wearing this:



You may notice his pants are a little snug... a size 6 months snug, you might say. I tried to get a picture, but once he realized what I was doing he ran around me in circles as fast as he could.





I love that kid.

Oh and today Henry had his first real adorable big belly laugh, and it was the best thing ever. What can I say, we make cute kids with cute laughs. We'll get it on video soon, I'm sure. I told Adam that Henry laughed today, and he has already gotten him to do it again. He's good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment