Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bonding Extravaganza: Tuesday

I would just like you to note that today is October 5... John Dickson's half birthday! Happy 2.5 to him!!! It also happens to be Adam's cousin Jackson's 20th birthday! Happy 20 to him!!



And the best part of it all is that they got to celebrate together. We met up with the Griffeths (less Kirkley and Will) at the Esso Club for lunch today. It was Henry's first time.



Well, it was John Dickson's first time too, but he wasn't the one sitting next to the sign. Anyhoo, we had a delicious lunch followed by some awesome homemade zucchini bread. Both boys were angels, despite sitting there for an hour and a half. I was impressed.

We decided to go to PetSmart to check out the animals and buy crickets for our gecko, who, by the way, does NOT have an english accent. I feel mislead. Anyway, I know that doesn't really sound like extravaganza material, but John Dickson loves it! Check him out.




Are you as in love with his new hat as I am??? I don't know what I'm going to do when his head gets bigger... he is in the biggest size at Janie and Jack... I'm going to have to find a new place to buy adorable hats. Not an easy feat when you are looking for adorable boy hats.

We wrapped up the afternoon of day 2 by playing on the playset that is now 2/3 of the way together. John Dickson is sort of afraid of the slide, and so "playing" consisted of him climbing up and jumping to me from every side. I so wish I had 48 hour days - 24 with Hen and 24 with John Dickson. I love so much to be with them and give them my full attention, but juggling the two of them is hard. Anyway, John Dickson and I had fun outside while Henry took a little snooze. And then we made some pretty awesome potato heads, if we do say so ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment