Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tummy Time!

So the other day I ran outside to grab something out of my car, and I was surprised when I was not followed by the pitter patter of little feet. (No, obviously I did not learn my lesson from being locked out), so when I came back inside, I started looking for John Dickson. He wasn't making a sound. I finally found him lying on his stomach in Henry's room, all by himself. I thought that was REALLY odd behavior for John Dickson. I mean, he rarely stops moving, much less lies down voluntarily! So I asked him what he was doing... you guessed it, he was doing "tummy time." So when Henry was doing his tummy time the other day, of course John Dickson had to spread out his blanket and join in.





And then Jared had to see what all the fuss was about.



On that note, Henry is finally starting to lift his head! Yay for Henry! He goes back to the pediatrician on Monday for his 2 month visit and to the cardiologist on Tuesday for a follow up. I don't think I previously posted, but he has/had 2 small holes in his heart that should close up on their own, but pose no problems if they do not, and a kink in a vein from the heart to the lungs, or the lungs to the heart, or whichever it is. Also supposedly self correcting. So he is just going in to get a check on it. Also, Adam has been approved for genetic testing, which will tell us 100% whether or not either boy has Adam's heart condition. That's good news!!

John Dickson went to the ENT today to see what we can do about his chronic runny nose. They had a fancier term for it. He seemed to think it might be allergies, despite Singulair and Zyrtec not working afterall, and now John Dickson is trying out a nasal spray. He goes in in 2 weeks for a consultation with an allergist.

In case you are REALLY keeping tabs, I go to the dentist on Thursday. I probably wont provide an update. I will say that I am looking forward to lying in a chair and watching tv for an hour.

What was this post about again?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment