Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beach!

We headed to the beach right before labor day for Henry's first trip to the ocean with Granna, Papa, Erin, Jason and Ella. Erin and Jason rented an awesome house for the week and invited us up (or directly over maybe) for the second half. Do we have awesome sister/in-laws or what?!?!? Don't even get me started on our niece. I want to take her home with me, which is saying a lot, because my boys are a handful.



Well, usually.

Anyhoo, John Dickson had a great time searching for seashells, riding the waves and having his first sand burying.







Ella pretty much just looked cute and dined on sand.



Did I mention I want to take her home?

The less cute part of our vacation consisted of my only remaining car key getting lost, presumably in the sand. We had to tow her to Toyota and have a new key made - and those smart keys are not cheap, and thus, not cute. Aggravating. So that is what I was doing while John Dickson and Ella checked out the NC aquarium. At first I was bummed that Adam forgot to take the camera, but then I realized all of the pictures would have been of fish, alligators and other various water creatures. I'll just wait to see Erin's pictures :-) Henry just chillaxed at the house with his Granna. Vacation is rough.

1 comment: