Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No Title

After the beach, we stopped back through in Columbia and hung out with my family. John Dickson had fun running through the sprinklers, but he didn't want to do it alone. So we all took turns running through with him. When Adam's turn came, they ran a few times, and then Adam took his shirt off to run through with John Dickson upside down. John Dickson thought this was hilarious, but then insisted Adam take his pants off. We decided it was time to go inside.




As previously posted, we headed to Riverbanks on labor day with Betsy and Mrs. C. I think I've already touched on the highlights there, so we'll move on. More on our visit with Betsy and Brandon later...




Henry did more of this:



I can only post 5 pictures at a time, and I've got a lot of good ones to share, so get ready for a lot of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment