Thursday, June 3, 2010

Absentee Bloggers

We haven't been good at blogging lately, but that's because it would be endless posts and pictures of us sitting around sweating in our sweltering house where the air conditioner has quit working, for good. So be grateful that you have been spared. Stay tuned, however; this weekend is Zoo Tots - the 2nd and final installment, and Touch a Truck. Jealous? You should be. Cept for the heat.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations on how to keep Ellie from sleeping right up alongside me, between me and the fan of mercy, I'd love the suggestions. And if your suggestions are to lock her out, you might need to talk to John Dickson about that one, since he opens our door during the night approximately every 3 hours.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think you are blogging more than I am these days, so no judgement here. Hope you cool off!

    ReplyDelete