Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Henry - 32 weeks!

I went to the doctor today for my 32 week appointment (and the last monthly one, might I add...) and his heart rate continues to be strong at around 130. I assume my blood pressure was ok, and I most definitely did not ask about my weight. I like to think I'm strong at around 130 too :-) That's why I don't ask - haha! But the big news of today is that Henry is head down! I swear I can tell you the exact day he decided to turn, as I noticed the top of my stomach felt different, I could breathe again, and whether this makes biological sense or not, I no longer had to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I'm hoping Henry has heard my plan for him to come 2-3 weeks early and this is him trying to make that happen.

Soooo, in preparation for his big arrival, we have decided it might be about time to do something about his room :-) We are trying one more paint color tonight (Powder Puff - ask Adam how excited he is about that name), but we have a backup that will work just fine if Powder Puff doesnt turn out to be all it has promised in my head. I have Friday off and John Dickson has daycare, so we are going to try to knock it all out. Next step: bringing up John Dickson's big boy bed from Columbia so Henry can have a mattress in his crib :-) However, this may be easier said than done. I told John Dickson he was getting a big bed and his little bed is for babies. I think he thought I meant it was for THE baby, and he threw himself on it and said "Mine!!" I guess we will just have to distract him with some "bessess cassole" (breakfast casserole) while we make the big switch - it's his new favorite food.

1 comment:

  1. Not too much longer!! Can't wait to meet the little man :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete