Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aunt & Uncle Love

We made it down to Columbia this weekend for more visiting and more introductions. John Dickson called his Aunt La La on the way down to begin making plans. Seriously, this is him talking to La La:



They talked for so long, I was sure Lauren had hung up, but when I finally got a turn to talk ("no mommy, I want to talk to La La. Mommy all done. Its not your turn"), Lauren was still there, and I learned that John Dickson's conversation consisted of talking about the zoo. Lauren was having a completely different conversation. It was quite cute.

I can only speculate that Lauren's side of the conversation went something like this: "I've got a great idea - lets dress you up in Gamecock attire and take pictures. It will be phase I of the gamecock conversion."



Clearly, we couldn't let John Dickson spend too much time with Aunt La La, so we let Henry take his turn.



Henry finally got to meet his Uncle Jason on Sunday! Henry was so excited when we told him that when the time came, he was sacked out.



John Dickson hopes this means another excuse to see Aunt Erin & Uncle Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment