Monday, March 8, 2010

All Caught Up

Here are a few more pictures from our Sunday afternoon. After our picnic and before the zoo, we hit up the playground. As always, John Dickson loved the steering wheel.



We thought he'd love the slide, but it doesn't really appear that way, does it?



We arrived right at feeding time for the elephants. Let me tell you, I've never seen elephants in captivity move that fast. John Dickson was mesmerized.



On the way home, that little man was tuckered out! (Remember that sleepless Saturday night?) His window had been down and his hair was all blown up from the wind. I thought this was impressive until I snapped the bed head pictures this morning. Suddenly this is child's play.



Sweet anyway, right?

Aaaand the obligatory bear picture:



And that's it! You're all caught up on the Kelley's. Until tomorrow, of course, when I take Bear to the vet to see what we can do to keep his nose and ears from falling off. Poor guy. And I go back to the doctor as well for my 5 month check up. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment