Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Children's Museum

Update: You should really enlarge that first picture to get the determined expression on John Dickson's face, as well as his hair kind of flapping in the breeze that is him racing through the store. If you want to get the full effect, of course.

The week of Christmas, John Dickson and I went on a few adventures to get out of the house and let Adam get some quality post-surgery rest. One of those adventures took us right to the children's museum, which, thank goodness, has changed their free age from under 1 to under 2, which John Dickson will be for at least 6 more months. Shhhh. Anyway, John Dickson had a blast! His favorite part was easily the miniature Bilo where he loaded up his shopping cart and raced around the "market". He could have stayed there all day, but I had to constantly "restock" as he emptied the shelves, and so we only shopped for 20 or 30 minutes.














There were other exhibits that John Dickson liked, such as the construction zone, but his second favorite was most definitely Grandma Betty's Farm. He absolutely LOVED milking the cow. I couldnt get the video of that to upload, but here are a few pictures of him playing in the tree house.



















He planted and picked lots of carrots.














And he got a kick out of driving the truck ("tuuuck").

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I can't wait to take Austin, looks like fun! I wasn't sure he was old enough to enjoy it yet but from what I've seen he might be! Btw, I want some pregnancy updates!! I know it's hard to think about with a toddler running around, but I'd love to hear how it's going and how you're feeling!

    ReplyDelete