Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Darn You Mike Fleiss!!!

Every season for the past eh 3 or 4, I have made myself the solemn vow to QUIT THE BACHELOR. That show goes through unbelievable editing, and I can't stand the way the show brain washes me every season. This time, however, they made it easy for me to quit. Jake as the new bachelor? I don't think so. May as well have the girls competing for Jake and his Mama... (John Dickson, if you are miraculously reading, it's ok to be a Mama's boy) I mean, I could barely watch him with Jillian... a whole show, all about Jake? Really?

I will not watch the Bachelor.
I will not watch the Bachelor.
I will not watch the Bachelor.

Screw that. I cant WAIT for Monday!

ARRRGHHHH Mike Fleiss... what have you done to me?????????

(As an aside, the Christmas post is coming... you see, I typed a whole long recap of A Kelley Christmas, but then it got deleted. And I cant bring myself to type it again yet...)

1 comment:

  1. You should take a Monday/Tuesday off one week and come to Columbia to watch it with my friends and me. We use red, yellow and green cards to rate the girls and his comments. Are they too annoying and stupid? RED CARD! Too tight dress? RED CARD! Undecided because she was awkward, but we really think that it is because she's too nervous? YELLOW CARD! Ed Swiderski? GREEN CARD! Ed in the short shorts? You decide...

    ReplyDelete