Monday, November 28, 2011

Lazy 5: Part 2

So, I started to type this right after Thanksgiving, but when the pictures failed to upload, I decided to give it a rest for 5 weeks or so. Clicking on 5 pictures can be quite cumbersome.

Ahhh the holiday season is upon us, bringing with it the bribery of the Elf on a Shelf (named Jay, by John Dickson - much more clever than what his Dad would have named his elf back in the day - something either rhyming with Elf, or just "Elfsty") or the advent calendar. Whoever is the best listener gets to open the door on the calendar - we've been going on about a week just competing for the coveted first door privilege. And let me tell you - that 1/25 of an ounce of chocolate better be worth it, or come December 1 we may be down to just Jay. Anyhoo, I figured I better finish documenting all of our fall fun before it starts to snow. Tomorrow night. Seriously??? Seriously.

I know what you are all thinking... DID it snow??? No, it didn't. In fact, I can literally count on 1 hand the number of nights we have had to turn on the heat. Our apartment is BLAZING. Adam thinks it's because the devil lives downstairs. I think it's because we have 2 offers on our house right now. (That maybe was just an excuse to throw that in there).

Anyhoo, here is the ending from the Lazy 5 cliffhanger that has had everyone up at night. Just a few last pictures from Lazy 5.






Check out the cattle head to John Dickson body ratio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment