Friday, August 12, 2011

A Visit from Aunt Lie

Aunt Lie came for a visit the weekend after the 4th. My boys are obsessed with their Aunt Lie, and I imagine part of it is due to her taking John Dickson to Panera for a gingerbread cookie breakfast, or maybe that they know there are always chocolate chips in her pantry and baked goods on her counter, or maybe it's because she makes a killer Toy Story cake. It's hard to say. Personally I think it's because they are bigger than she is. Regardless, it's hard to argue with an affinity for Leslie. We lived together for 3 years back in college and I'm excited to do it again, if only for 2 weeks this time.









Leslie asked John Dickson if he wanted to go live with her, and he said no. She asked if Henry could go live with her, and he said sure. Little booger.

And before she left, this happened... hmm... grab the baby or grab the camera... I chose camera. Aren't you glad?


No comments:

Post a Comment