Thursday, August 11, 2011

4th of July

Our kids love going to see their grandparents. I mean, they LOVE it. I think it may have something to do with the grandparents having trouble resisting these faces...



And then you throw in some of this action...



Putty in their hands. I tell ya.

We thoroughly enjoyed watching Ella's rendition of the hot dog dance, if you're happy and you know it, and head, shoulders knees and toes. And my personal favorite, the Ewwa song. You just sing "Ewwa" over and over again while shifting side to side.



This face... she called me "Mumbly" that weekend and I nearly melted into a puddle. Since then it has evolved to more of a "Mamba" which is still pretty awesome and I hope it stays for a while.



And I managed to capture the one moment where John Dickson and Ella were silent and still (and awake). Oh, and did I mention John Dickson took a nap? Granna is like the nap fairy.


No comments:

Post a Comment