Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day Part I

A holiday post with parts? Well thats new :-)

The older John Dickson gets, the more fun holidays are to celebrate with him. He did the party thing at school on Friday, but Monday was our turn to celebrate with him. Adam went to Walmart Sunday night with instructions to get a balloon and he came back with this:



I couldn't have chosen it better myself. And the heart shaped donut - perfect. Who wouldn't love that?



Oh.



Oh I see.

Well, he tried to humor us anyway.



He did not finish. COME ON MAN - ITS DUNKIN DONUTS!!!!!! Mommy would kill for one of those if she wasn't trying to get into her old clothes. Oh well, he loved the balloon. I mean, he absolutely over the top loved it.

And Happy Valentines Day to our sweet Hen!

No comments:

Post a Comment