Friday, July 16, 2010

Hollywild - Summer Addition

Ok, so apparently lack of sleep is catching up with me, as I definitely just misspelled "edition." I'll leave as is for your entertainment. Anyhoo, to pile on the good news, Adam got a job offer from Clemson, where he will be starting on Monday, managing the organic chemistry labs. So, for their last hoorah, and for John Dickson to have some special attention, they headed to Hollywild. You might recall this is the same place we went for the lights at Christmas and had a zebra stick his head in our car - which, was awesome - but otherwise we have never been. I made sure to tell Adam to take lots of pictures. However, I failed to specify that the pictures were of John Dickson, not the animals. Anyway, here's what I got:



That 2nd picture is John Dickson on the safari bus where the animals come up to the sides and eat your food. Since then he wont stop talking about riding the bus, camels, goats, buffalo, horseys and cows. He's going to be just like his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment