Thursday, July 8, 2010

3...



I've been home the last 2 days trying to take it easy and get my fluid up. We went back to the doctor for another ultrasound today and my fluid went from 6.5 on Tuesday to 7.7 today. I guess all that Gatorade, Americas Got Talent, and letting my husband cater to me has been working after all! However, its still not as high as the doctor wanted, so we are still on for Sunday! He actually was surprised I was still pregnant, so we'll see if I make it to Sunday. At this point, I'm really hoping so, because he doesn't work again before then, and I don't do well with change. Also, Adam and I have a Saturday night date on the calendar, and it'd be nice to make that as well. In other happy news, I finished up work at about 3:00 today, and I'm done for the next 12 weeks. WHOO HOO!!!!!!!

So until Sunday, we'll be continuing the countdown and enjoying throwing beach balls to the sky, beach balls to the ceiling and bouncy balls to the fan. And "Disson," as he now calls himself, is looking forward to seeing "Baby Henny." And he actually says that he is.

1 comment:

  1. Yahhoo for being done with work!! And how fun to know your little boy will be here this weekend. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete