Monday, February 15, 2010

Whoops!

I got this email from my brother in law today:

"Is your blog dead?"

While we are on the topic of emails, I also got this email a long while back when my Pop (dad's dad) learned we were expecting baby 2:

ONE OF YOU SHOULD START SLEEPING IN THE LIVING ROOM.....HA! HA!
GREAT NEWS.....ANOTHER GGSON/DOOTER ON THE WAY.

I thought that was pretty funny and wanted to put it on here to go down in archive in Adam Kelley family history.

Anyhoo, the blog has been in a bit of a coma. Adam has some great pictures of John Dickson's first real snow experience (first time he was old enough to really play in it anyway), and so you should be getting an update from him tonight, I hope :-)

In the meantime, you can enjoy John Dickson's first 3 word sentence:

"I hit mommy."

And you can use your imagination to enjoy John Dickson sitting in his bed last night pretending his Daddy was playing with him.

"Daddy, seet, seet" (sit)

No comments:

Post a Comment