Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Photos-Long time coming






So Amanda and I have caught a lot of flack for being a little delinquent in our blog postings, so here are some pictures to hopefully catch us up a bit. We do have good reason, our lives have been a little topsy-turvy lately (in a good way). I (Adam) am living in Columbia during the week and working at a new job. I'm a staff scientist at a consulting firm in Columbia and am loving it so far. My work environment has improved a million times over as well as my benefits. I can finally afford to get new glasses. As a side note, yes I have noticed they're crooked-they happen to sit on my face. Directly in front of my eyeballs. Anyways, we're going through a lot of changes and the blog has fallen on the backburner a bit. We've both resolved to be a little more consistent so everybody can be kept up to speed with the ever-evolving Kelleys. Included below are some pictures of the little dude on our snow day and some pictures of him on a carousel in Charlotte with his Granna and Papa. Talk to everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment