Monday, September 7, 2009

Wedding Weekend - Pt I





























Well, Mr. and Mrs. Jared Libet are official and are officially in Hawaii. I asked my dad if I could be his favorite while they were gone, and he told me I was his favorite daughter in the states. Marinate on that for a minute. The wedding was beautiful and my sister was gorgeous. So gorgeous, in fact, that I took 129 pictures between the rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon. Unfortunately, while I took my camera to the reception, I did not stop and take any pictures. But we will start with the rehearsal dinner...

One of my favorite things about weddings is how it brings everybody together. It's like a joint family reunion that friends come to too.































Mom with her sister, my Aunt Cindy, and her brother, my Uncle Mike.



It was great seeing all of my family and meeting all of Jared's.


















They look like a fun family, no?


They also had yummy barbeque and my favorite... petite fours. I don't know what it is about those things, but I am pretty sure I had no fewer than 8 this weekend. And coconut cake, and wedding cake. John Dickson made his way around the rehearsal dinner pretending he had not had any dessert and racked up with 2 petite fours and 2 lemon bars. If you are done wrapping your head around my dad not knowing Hawaii is a state, wrap your head around that. John Dickson was VERY hopped up on sugar, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment