Friday, July 25, 2008

Just when I think John Dickson cant possibly melt my heart anymore... a top 10 list of my favorite things, in no particular order :-)

1. His big gummy grin that his cheeks just cant seem to open wide enough for
2. My big grin that hurts my cheeks just watching him smile
3. Sneaking in with Adam every night to watch him sleep for a few minutes
4. When he wont go to sleep at night because he's too busy laughing at his dinosaurs
5. The "up to something" look he gets on his face when you change his diaper and he slowly slides the washcloth off of his "danger zone" if you will... every single time...
6. His little behind that sticks straight up in the air while he sleeps
7. His bird sneezes
8. When he licks his lips post-yawn
9. His little tongue that never stops moving during bathtime... in hopes of a few drops of water
10. The proud look on his face when he actually makes his toys do what he wants them to do (i.e. make noise)
11. His little tiny feet propped up on the tray of his stroller as he allows you to take him on a walk
12. Little blue jeans and sun hats

Ok so that was 12, but I made myself stop. If there is one thing John Dickson would like you to know about himself, it is his distaste for naps or sleep of any kind. So it was pretty hilarious the other day when I took him for a walk while the sun was still out, and I stopped to check on him... his hat had fallen completely over the front of his face, and when I moved it I realized he was secretly napping behind it! It was maybe the funniest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment