Friday, August 1, 2008

Sorry for the long delay (it seems the bulk of our posts start that way), but I took the camera to school to take some pictures for my thesis defense and left it in my lab about two weeks ago. I am a horrible person. No real changes except for the fact that John Dickson now despises sleep in all its forms and has to be tricked into naps (if they happen) and bedtime (which no longer exists). During that time however, we did manage to get some good video of the little dude and once I get it edited I'll post several more. This is just a little teaser of him playing at his Global Command Center. I'm not sure that's what it's called, but it probably is.

In other (read: less interesting) news, I passed my thesis defense and will officially be Adam Kelley, MASTER OF SCIENCE come sometime in August. I don't actually know when the graduation is. Hopefully I'll be back later with more videos, if Grumpus allows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment