Thursday, November 18, 2010

Questions

There's no rhyme or reason to this post, and its not "going anywhere." It's just things running through my mind at the moment.

Why does my child straddle the toilet and pretend it is a ride?

Why does Lazy, as we call her, now avoid the handicapped parking spot, now opting for the closer spot of the non-spot in front of daycare? Next week she's going to drive through the doors and park outside the class.

Who told Lazy it was ok to send her 2 year old to school with a bag of Cool Ranch Doritoes for breakfast?

Why does my child think everyone should be named "Uncle Jason?"

Why shouldn't I send a bowl of Williams Sonoma cranberry relish to the daycare Thanksgiving and pretend it is my own?

What exactly makes Bojangles sweet tea soooo delicious?

What exactly does John Dickson do in his "Happy Feet" soccer time that makes the instructor say he is very advanced for his age? (Bragging? Yes.)

Why does my sister want to "beat Santa" in the gift giving to my children?

Why exactly is staying up the entire night of Thanksgiving a tradition for me? I could think of better ones...

When I send extra clothes with my husband to daycare, why do I find toddler underwear in Henry's cubby?

How many prenatal vitamins has my husband given the dog?

If my dad knows my birthday, why do I have to call him every year and sing happy birthday to myself?

Will I scar my children by continuing to sing a song about a dog who gets run over by a truck and subsequently eaten by a dog?

And then I found a $5 bill!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister wants to "Beat Santa" so your children will love her the mostest.

    ReplyDelete