Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmaserize!

Anybody who knows me knows I'm pretty huge into the Christmas holiday... so I've pretty much been anticipating John Dickson's first Christmas tree since around August 19 of last year when all 4 of those tests came back positive. I had a few ornament collections growing up, and I couldn't wait to start one for John Dickson. We picked out a first in series ornament for the little dude, wrapped it up, helped him unwrap it, and tried to let him participate in hanging it on the tree. It is now in 2 pieces. Ahh well, you live and learn. He likes the tree, but wasn't quite as excited about it as he was the ones in Lowes and in Kohls... EVEN THOUGH I guarantee you our tree had more lights ;-) His Big Linda, Granny Banany, Gram Grams, Grammy, Riddler, Nana, Grandma, whatever she finally decides on, has spent half the year cross stitching John Dickson an extra special stocking & I cant wait to show off a picture of it when it is all sewn together.

In the meantime, enjoy some Christmas action shots of our monkey.





No comments:

Post a Comment