Monday, November 3, 2008

Wait... is that a baby, or a giraffe??

John Dickson's first Halloween was really fun. He spent the day decked out in his "boo" socks and various Halloween bibs. We dressed him up to answer the door and hand out candy, but sadly, we only had 4 trick or treaters. When the first kid came, I was holding John Dickson in one hand and the bowl of candy in the other. I closed the door with my foot and looked down to find John Dickson had helped himself to some candy - very sneaky! He didn't make it past the first trick or treater - I guess all the excitement just wore him out! As you can see from the pictures, Big Linda and Grandpop came down to partake in the festivities. Now, on to Thanksgiving :-D




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! He is the cutest giraffe I have EVER seen :) How adorable!!! Miss you guys sooo much. Hope we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete