Tuesday, November 11, 2008

John Dickson Meets Santa Claus Part I

While getting his 7 month pictures done yesterday (in the buff, I might add), he met the one and only Santa Claus. It looks like Santa will be leaving the presents on the front porch this year, because he isn't getting within 100 feet of John Dickson!!! The poor little monkey was terrified. He hasn't developed stranger anxiety yet, so it must have been the beard and the big red suit, but he dug his tiny little nails into me and gripped with both arms. He didn't even want to LOOK at Santa. It helped when Santa took his gloves off, but by then it was already too late. Maybe he'll change his mind come Christmas morning... I hate to give away surprises, but Santa happened to tell me he's already bought John Dickson some socks, and you know how exciting socks are! We aren't worried ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment