Friday, December 3, 2010

Tonight's the Night

"Tonight's the night." These are the words I spoke almost every night before bed, up until recently, truly believing that one of these days, Henry would surprise me. As my husband pointed out, these are also the words spoken by Dexter every night before he, well, you know...

Aaaanyhoo, John Dickson has been in Winston Salem all week just having a MISERABLE time, from what I hear. And when I say MISERABLE, its dripping with sarcasm. You can take a peek at his Tuesday here where he helped Ms Ella celebrate her first birthday. (HOLY COW Ella is one!!!!)

So while John Dickson has been gone, Henry has been an angel. I mean, he's always good, but this week, I don't think he has cried one time. And that's no exaggeration. He's kicked the talking, cooing, laughing and smiling up quite a few notches, and we believe he is trying to capitalize on what he believes to be an opportunity to pull ahead into favorite child territory.

Last night was our last night just the three of us, and Henry knew he had to go big or go home. He pulled out the big guns. Last night was the night.

He slept. 9 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!



Sorry Hen, we don't do favorites, but nicely played my dear. Very nicely played.

No comments:

Post a Comment